Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wal-Mart Money Makers


Just got back from a quick little shopping trip at Wal-Mart which could not have come at a better time.  As I was doing dishes Thursday I noticed that I only had two of the detergent packs left for our dishwasher.  Lucky for me the P&G insert from 7/3 had $1 off any Cascade product.  Wal-Mart sells trial packs which have 3 detergent packs each for $0.97 and that equals a money maker (remember you are allowed to use the overage on your total bill at Wal-Mart).  I had 8 coupons, I bought 8 which is 24 detergent packs for FREE + profit!!

I also had 4 $1 off any Black Flag product coupons and Wal-Mart sells Black Flag fly swatters for $0.98 each.  Another money maker.  With the few cents in overage I had a bought a few bananas (not pictured) and my subtotal came to $0.12!!

Pretty fun little shop and it's not even Sunday yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts