Saturday, July 30, 2011

Freebie Mail Call


Here is everything I got in my mailbox this week from requesting free stuff!  It was a really FUN week too!!

-10 pacs of Tide stain release (Yes, 10!!  I thought it would just be a little sample when I requested it)
-1 Tide detergent sample
-1 $2 off coupon for any Tide stain release
-1 Neti pot
-1 FREE coupon for Herbal Essence shampoo or conditioner
-1 FREE coupon for Aussie shampoo or conditioner

All of this was 100% free!  I believe most of these were requested through Facebook.  Make sure you "Like" the My Lovely Coupon Life Facebook page here, that is where I will alert you to the Facebook freebies, they usually go too quickly for me to post about them on here!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I got the Tide sample pack yesterday too, along with a Crest sample pack (paste, floss, wash, coupons) and Invisible Glass. Also got a $10 GC to Kohl's. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont ya just love free samples/coupons that come in the mail? I know I do! Im a new follower!
    http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lissa, you are my hero! Glad to have you aboard Jessyca!

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts