Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mail Call...


Going to the mail box these days is very exciting for me!  I thought I would start a little weekly post to show everybody what I get.  Here is what I received this week: a coupon for one FREE Suave Creamy Body Wash, 2 coupons for $5 off any Bounty product (one was actually sent to my parents house, but I sent it there so it's technically mine), and a really cute little sample of Secret deodorant.

I got most of these through Facebook.  Make sure you "Like" my Facebook page here, I generally post freebie links there.  Hope you get something great in the mail too!

2 comments:

  1. Man oh man! $5.00 off Bounty products! What a steal!! I haven't seen any coupons that good yet! Way to go! I have been on the lookout for coupons, freebies and samples and have a whole bunch coming in about 4 weeks and continuing. I can't wait to check the mail then too! Every day will be like Christmas. Thanks so much for all your helpful info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to "stalk" the Bounty facebook page for one hour for that one...hehe! That's when you know you are addicted to couponing

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts