Friday, June 10, 2011

My Big Fat Check!!!

That's right, this check came in the mail to me.  No tricks, no gimmicks, nothing fishy...just a check for $8.84!  The picture of the check is missing some info that I erased, like the check number at the top and routing number at the bottom.  Didn't want anybody doing anything crazy with my check!  Other than that the check has not been altered.  That is from one single purchase that I made through the online rebate site Ebates.  It is really very simple how Ebates works, sites pay them to direct traffic and consumers their way.  They use a portion of this money to pay you for going to a site via Ebates.

The percentage back varies from store to store.  I purchased a two year subscription to my favorite magazine via Ebates and this is what I got in return.  I was going to make that purchase anyway so it was nice to get a little money back and it will go in my special savings piggy bank!

If you do a lot of online shopping this is the way to do it.  Ebates also provides you with checkout codes to get an extra percentage off or even free shipping!  What's not to love?

You can sign up by clicking here or by using the link in my side bar to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts