Monday, June 13, 2011

Our CVS Savings

Here is our CVS loot.  In the picture is John Frieda shampoo and conditioner, 3 Motrin PM, 1 Zyrtec, 2 Maybelline mascaras, 1 Maybelline lipstick, 1 Cover Girl mascara, 1 Cover Girl lipstick, 8 bars of soap, and as always a boatload of toothbrushes.

This trip was not mind blowing like our Rite Aid trip, but we got some good products for a great price.  We always can use bar soap and its nice to have some of those meds in the cabinet.  I don't normally even wear makeup but I have started since I get so much of it now.

You will have to forgive me because I cannot find all the receipts from the trip so I can't give exact retail values and what we exactly paid.  We did 4 transactions in all and I know the combined  subtotals before taxes was less than 10 dollars.  We also will have $10 in Extra Care Bucks to use for next week (This is CVS store credit like +UP Bucks at Rite Aid).  You can barely get one of the makeup products or one of the medications we purchased for less than that.

If you use a lot of makeup CVS is totally for you!  They always have makeup deals which print Extra Bucks but as with Rite Aid you will need to begin by doing small little deals before you attempt the larger transactions like we do.  You need a good stash of coupons and store credits to do big multiple transaction trips.

I have already started on my next blog which will focus on how to work up to the bigger deals so check it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts