Sunday, July 24, 2011

Small Wal-Mart Shopping Trip



I  went out to Wal-Mart with all plans to get the Bengay money makers, I managed to score 6 printables for that (no longer available to print).  Of course they were out, but the coupons don't expire until 9/15 so I've got some time.

I didn't want it to be a wasted trip so I did a little fun deal.  Here's what I got:

(4) Cascade Action Pacs, trial size -$0.97 each
(1) Huggies wipes 64 count - $2.37
(1) Huggies travel wipes - $1.22
(1) Jif To Go peanut butter cups 8 pack - $2.08

The subtotal came to $9.55

Here are the coupons I used:
(4) $1 off any Cascade
(1) FREE Huggies wipes
(1) $1 off any Huggies item
(1) FREE Jif to Go

My subtotal came to $0.10

Hopefully I can get that Bengay deal soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. Check out walgreens' in-ad Q for Scotch wrinkle free glue stick. BOGO for $1.99, paired with $1/1 Q from 3m.com = $.01 money maker. :)

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts