Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Rite Aid Trip 7/10


We had an EXCELLENT Rite Aid trip this week.   I purchased (4) 4-pack Noxema razors, (3) Old Spice deodorants, (3) Old Spice bodysprays, (2) Crest toothpastes, (2) Crest mouthwashes, and (4) Softsoap body washes.  (Note: Toilet Paper was a separate transaction, I will get to that next).

All of those items would cost $86.82, which my wellness + card, coupons, and +UP bucks I reduced the price to a subtotal of $3.67!!!!  Even better our receipt printed $20 in +UP for me to use next week!

This is one of my favorite shops, it was just so fun to watch the coupons bring down the total!!!

The toilet paper was a separate transaction.  We bought (2) 12-packs of Scott's toilet paper and paid $12 total, so we got each roll for $0.50.  This is my husbands favorite toilet paper so he was excited about that. 

I am currently working on instructions for getting started at Rite Aid so you can do this with me.  Will try to post them soon.

2 comments:

  1. How much did you pay in +UP bucks? That's a great savings/ trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissa, I used $20 +UP bucks from a previous Rite Aid trip. I also had a $3 off $15 coupon.

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts