Friday, July 8, 2011

CVS Trip in NY 7/4



I spent a week in New York visiting family and of course my husband and I could not resist couponing while we were there.  This is our CVS trip.  Tax was a little higher but we still did great!

We purchased Herbal Essence shampoo and mousse, a Gillette Fusion Pro Glide razor, Tampax Perle tampons, 2 Oral B manual toothbrushes, and 2 Oral B electric toothbrushes.  Our subtotal was only $0.45!!

I used coupons and 15.50 in Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) from previous trips to pay for the items and at checkout I received $15 in ECBs for my next trip!   The savings was 99.1%  for this trip!  You can't beat that.

If you want to get started couponing at CVS see my page for step by step instructions here.

**If you are on Facebook or Twitter please "like" my page or follow me.  Use the buttons in my side bar on the right!**

3 comments:

  1. I just got done planning my first trip to cvs tomorrow. I plan on getting everything you have pictured. I live for your posts Kim!!! You have me so hooked!!! <3 Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are hooked Bobbi! I promise to keep posting and expanding the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job. Thanks fof LINKING UP. I only received two P&G inserts I had already gotten my electric toothbrushes when they were on special.

    Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts