Sunday, July 10, 2011

Little CVS Trip 7/10


There weren't very many things at CVS this week, but I did get diapers and having a 3 1/2 month old, I need diapers!  I was previously purchasing diapers from diapers.com but have found that CVS and Rite Aid are the best for purchasing diapers.  My goal is always $0.15 or less per diaper.

I purchased 1 large box of Pampers diapers, 1 Bic Soleil razor, and 1 Complete contact solution.  Before my store card and coupons the total was $41.97 and I reduced that to  a $12.47 subtotal with coupons and ECBs.  Here is the best part...my receipt printed $16.99 in ECB for next weeks trip!  So I bought diapers and made money!!!

Look for posts on my Walgreens and Rite Aid trip in a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Hey. About a month ago CVS had $3 coupon that printed from the Kiosk. I plan to use my $3 off coupon with this same deal. Be sure to check the Kiosk every week for great deals. Great coupon strategy! Have you had any problems using Huggies? Some people that I know say they leak? I wanted your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the $3.00 on Huggies last week with $4.00 in coupons and $4.00 in ECBs. I bought two packages for $3.50 each. I hope I can snag some more of those.

    Thanks for LINKING UP.

    Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great deal Amy. Ake, I LOVE the kiosk! It would be a sin not to use it! I am not a fan of Huggies diapers. I am 100% Pampers (the only thing I am brand specific about)

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts