Thursday, July 7, 2011

Deal Alert: Flip Flops as low as $4.22 with cash back!!!

JC Penny is having a sale on flip flops!   They have Mixit 2 pack flip flops on sale for $4.99 with FREE shipping at jcpenny.com.  If you shop through Ebates you will recieve 6% cash back on your order!!

It gets better, you will also recieve an additional 10% off when you use the code EBATES10 at checkout.

I just did this and my total was $4.49 with NO shipping cost for two cute pair of flip flops and I will be getting 6% back through Ebates making the total $4.22!!!!

If you have not signed up through Ebates do so through my link here.  By signing up through my link you will receive $5.00 cash back with a qualifying purchase.  Ebates is a wonderful site and if you want to know more about it see my post here.

**There are 32 options with these flip flops, to find them go to JC Penny's website (go through Ebates!) and then click shoes at the top.  Once you are at shoes click the word "sale" that is in red at the bottom of the left side bar.  Then further narrow your search by choosing the less than $5.00 option on the left side bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts