Friday, July 22, 2011

Realistic Harris Teeter Shop


I did a few shopping trips this week, CVS and Rite Aid of course. I didn't get pictures and before I knew it everything got snatched up by family members. I got four Resolve laundry stain removers for free at Rite Aid and those were a big hit. Since I didn't get my photos I thought I would share what my friend Hayley did at Harris Teeter.

This shopping trip is a great example of how you can save tons of money with coupons and still buy practical things that you would need for the week.

She got a 12 pack of Pepsi Max, Minute Maid juice, Coffee Mate creamer, 1 gallon of milk, 2 boxes of Trix cereal, a box of tampons, one bag of Meow Mix cat food, one Febreeze room spray, one Febreeze fabric
spray, 2 packages of Kraft shredded cheese, and an Oral-B pulsar toothbrush.

Retail value of everything above: $51.38
**Grand Total after VIC saving and coupons: $19.95**

Hayley did a great job! Don't forget to like my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter, I will update you on great deals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts