Friday, July 15, 2011

Great Savings On Pampers!


While I was at work my husband took advantage of a sale Food Lion was having.  Yes, FOOD LION!  There is a 3-day sale on jumbo packs of Pampers diapers for $7.99.  We had (20) $1.50 off Pampers coupons (P&G 6/5).  This sale price combined with coupons beats the price of Pampers at Sam's Club or diapers.com. 

He bought 20 packs.  They are regularly priced $10.99 at Food Lion.  We saved $90 (41%) in total.  Basically we got 3 months worth of diapers for the cost of 2 months!  I am excited about that.

It gets even better, I calculated out that those 20 packs are worth 720 Gifts to Grow points!  Read more about the Pampers Gifts to Grow program here.   You don't have to buy diapers to participate!

This sale ends on Sunday (7/17/11), so if you have a baby in diapers or need a baby shower gift, don't miss out!

6 comments:

  1. Hey. I came across your site from Southernsavers. Do you have children, or are you stock piling or the future? I don't have kids yet, but I am trying to get pregnant. I am starting to buy diapers when I find good deals.
    Arin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you did an awesome job! Keep up the great work. BTW, I like your idea of using them for baby showers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arin I have a 3 1/2 month old little boy, so I am stocking up for him. Grace, I'm glad you like the idea about using them as shower gifts. I loved getting diapers as gifts since they are such a big expense! Thank you both for visiting my site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great deal! How did you get 20 copies of the coupon? Wow, I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT diaper deal. I couldn't find any this week. Thanks for LINKING UP!

    Pounds4Pennies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lissa, I used Ebay. Thanks Amy! There is a great price on Pampers Cruisers comming up this week at Rite Aid. Be sure to check that out!

    ReplyDelete

Other Lovely Posts