Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Stock Pile



This used to be where our towels were kept, they got the boot.  Every couponer has their stock pile trophy.  This is mine, well some of it.  Some we have used and I would estimate that about half of it has gone to family and friends.  Some of what you see is 17 toothpastes, 10 toothbrushes (some battery operated), 18 deodorants, 7 razors...you get the idea.  You can click on the photos for a more up close view.  I am going to suspend giving it away for awhile, just to see how much I really can stock up.

I created this blog so that people can see how much you can get for very little.  I go couponing with my husband every Sunday morning.  I will post pictures of our loot and pictures of the receipts.  We have had several subtotals of zero, meaning all items were free.  However, in North Carolina you still have to pay sales tax on the price of the item before coupons and store vouchers.  Store vouchers do NOT cover sales tax.  Also 99% of stores do NOT give cash back.  I just wanted to clear some of this up because TLC has a show called "Extreme Couponing" and it misrepresents couponing in a very big way.  I will explain all the ways that show is not reality in another post.

Keep checking back because as the blog continues I will be posting my tips, tricks, other ways I save money and how I get things for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts