Wednesday, June 15, 2011

51% Cash Back Today Only @ Magazines.com

Ok guys.  I posed earlier about going to magazines.com via Ebates to order your "All You" magazine.  Well for today only Ebates is giving 51% cash back at magazines.com!!!  That means when you order a magazine subscription you will get over half the money back in the form of a check sent to your house!!!! 

That being said, I just looked and it says All You is currently unavailable.  I was going to order a second subscription at this great price so I would have double the coupons.  So here is what I am going to do.  Gift cards qualify for the 51% cash back.  I am going to purchase a gift card get my 51% cash back and then use the gift card to later purchase the second All You subscription.

Still 51% back is great, so if there is any magazine you like, now is the time to order it!  You can sign up for Ebates by clicking here or by going to the link in my sidebar to the right.  If you want to know more about Ebates see my earlier post about it by clicking here

P.S.  By signing up through my link you will receive $5 dollars for making a $25 dollar purchase via Ebates.  This $5 dollars and your 51% back from magazines.com will make for a very nice little check in the mail!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts