Sunday, June 12, 2011

100% Savings at Rite Aid!!!!





In the photos above what you see is one of my transactions at Rite Aid today.  Thats right, the subtotal is $0.00!!!!  That is 100% savings on 7 Lysol items!  And I received $5 +UP Bucks for my next purchase (+UP Bucks are store credits, so basically they paid me to take this stuff out of the store).   I do multiple transactions for maximum savings.  This is a great example of everything going right! 

You can maximize photos my clicking on them.  Please don't try to duplicate this transaction because you probably will not be able to and will wind up spending more money than you intend to.  I had some manufactures coupons for Lysol that have been burning a hole in my coupon binder.  I received a ton of $1 off one Lysol item coupons in a home mailer.  Most out there now are $1 off any two Lysol products.  Also I had  +UP Bucks from the previous Sundays transactions to apply and a $3 off $15 purchase.  This takes a lot of planning and calculations, but trust me...it's worth it!

Today at Rite Aid we did 3 different transactions.  Below is a photo of everything we purchased at Rite Aid.  Our combined subtotals before tax was $0.82.  Retail value of all this at Rite Aid is  $91.70!!!!  And we left the store with $14.99 in +UP Bucks to use next week! 



This is the 7 Lysol products, 2 Axe deodorants, 2 Axe body sprays, 2 Oral-B toothbrushes, 2 Arm & Hammer toothpastes, 1 Bayer Advanced Aspirin, 2 Dial bodywashes, and 2 Dial lotions!

P.S. I also went to CVS and did a little deal at Walgreens too!  Check back later today to see my savings at those stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts