Friday, June 24, 2011

High Value Coupons Mailed to You!


As I was flipping through my coupon binder and I saw one of my "favorite" coupons which inspired this post.  It is for FREE Huggies wipes.  I received this by sending an e-mail to Huggies.  I actually complained because I swear the Huggies wipes always tear!  Anyway, a few weeks later this little gem arrived in the mail along with another $1 off any Huggies product.  I can't wait to use them.

I thought this would be a good place to post the companies that I have had success getting coupons from by sending e-mails.  I always send nice "I like your product" e-mails (with the exception of the Huggies e-mail above).  They will usually send you high value coupons and coupons that are good for a long time, sometimes they don't expire until 2012 or 2013!!

Here is the list of companies I have received coupons from:

-Beiersdorf (makers of Nivea, Eucerin, Aquaphor) -Got a number coupons (i.e. $2 off any one Nivea shave gel and $3 off any Eucerin or Aquaphor product)

-Glaxo Smith Klein - I wrote about Aquafresh and got a few coupons and a coupon book with $10 of GSK products!

-Kimberly Clark - see the Huggies coupon above

I will continue to add to this list as I find more companies that send coupons.  I think I will start working on getting some grocery coupons next.  Make sure to mention the specific product you like, if the company makes several products, so they can send you the right coupon.  Don't be afraid to ask for coupons, most companies like to reward loyal customers with coupons.

Have fun and hopefully you will get some good coupons in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts