Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quick Shop, Spent $1.99!


This Sunday's inserts (7/31) brought some GREAT coupons!!!!  So I decided to run into town with $2 in my pocket!  That's right $2

I went to Food Lion and purchased 6 rolls of Marcal paper towels (on sale for $1 each)
-I used (6) $1 off and Marcal Small Steps product. (RP 7/31)
I paid $0.41 out of pocket!  That 41 cents was the tax I was required to pay, the paper towels were FREE!!!

*This is the last day that Marcal products will be on sale for $1 @ Food Lion, but the paper towels are regularly $1.18 I think, so the coupon is still worth it!

Then I went over to Carlie C's IGA.  I purchased 8 tubes of Nivea Lip Balm (on sale for $1.59 each)
-I used (4) $3 off two Nivea Lip Balms (RP 7/31)
I paid $1.58 out of pocket!

Total for the trip: $1.99 out of pocket, and I got 6 rolls of paper towels and 8 tubes of lip balm and came home with a penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Lovely Posts